- One-click template configuration (allows to get the template appearance as on demo site by one click)
- User friendly usability
- 5 in 1 package set (Black, Blue, Green, Orange and Orange Lite)
- Optional dynamic horizontal Category CSS dropdown menu (managed from admin area, appears instead of 'Home, New Products, Specials, etc.' top navigation)
- Slideshow Banner on main page included (easy to edit, different slideshow effects and other settings. Instructions included)
- Images Conveyor on home page included (easy to edit, banner settings in admin area. Instructions included)
- Admin managed Home page banners(see the installation instruction file included in the template package)
- Cross Browser HTML and CSS layouts (Internet Explorer 6+*, Firefox 3+, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari browsers compatible)
- W3C XHTML standards valid
- CSS and Image buttons are included
- Home page and buttons PSD source files are included
- Flexibility (no changes in default Zen Cart features and settings)
- No back link required
- No affection to core functionality
- No changes in default database scheme
- Readme file with all necessary instructions is included
- Easy to install
Business Zen Cart Template Set is a set of 5 template variations with 3 column layout. Universal template variations can be used for all strong and professional styled online stores, such as mobile, home electronics (DVD, TV & Video), digital and computers Internet shops. A separate style for iphone users is included for this template set. Test Drive the Bussines Zen Cart Template via online demo.
Give your shopping cart a new professional look with our Premium Zen Cart Templates from Business collection!
Backup your website files and database before the installation.
- Backup all the files and database.
- Upload the Template package (zip file) to the root directory of your Zen Cart installation (for example: www.yourdomain.com/yourzencartstore/).
- Unpack the Template Set package.
- Delete the Template package archive (zip file).
- Log in to the admin area.
- Go to the "Tools" -> "Template Selection".
- Click on the "Classic Contemporary Green" template name.
- Select "Business[Black]" or other "Business" variation value for the selectbox on the right and click on the "Update" button.
- Go to the "Tools" -> "Layout Boxes Controller".
- Click on the "Reset" button on the bottom.
- Go to the "Extras" -> "Business Set".
- Click on the "Apply settings for template" button.
You can configure Business templates set via 'Tools->Layout Boxes Controller' and 'Configuration->Layout settings' sections in the admin area. To use the CSS buttons in the template you should enable 'CSS Buttons' property in the 'Configuration->Layout settings' section.
To appear the Category dropdown menu you should change the 'Categories-Tabs Menu ON/OFF' parameter in the 'Configuration->Layout settings' section (1-show, 0-hide). Keep in mind that the Category dropdown menu appears instead of the top navigation bar.
Note:The Category dropdown menu is not supported by Internet Explorer 6. Only root categories appear in it.
All the banner files are located in one directory. Each file has the descriptions.
The banner has the setting parameters that allow you to adjust the images URL, the images switching pause, switching effect, transparency, the button backgrounds etc. You can add more images to the Banner easily. Read the instruction file that is included in the template package (readme file).
You can easily manage the header and all central home page banners using the admin 'Banner Manager'. Read the instruction file that is included to the template package (readme file).
1. Log in to your administration panel, open the Tools
--> "Define Pages Editor"
section, click on the "Select a file to edit"
selectbox and choose the file
2. Copy and paste the following piece of code into appeared text area:
<div class="home-banner"><a href="index.php?main_page=specials"><img title="" alt="" src="images/home_banner.jpg"/></a></div><div class="clearBoth"/></div>
3. Click "Save"
button under the text area.
4. Click "F5"
or refresh your store front home page in your browser. The Banner will
To remove this banner you should remove this code from the text area.
You can define your own link of the home page banner by changing "href" parameter of the tag
"<a>". For example, the parameter <a href="index.php?main_page=featured_products"> will
link you to the featured products list, if you click on the banner.
You can change the home banner image by replacing "home_banner.jpg" that is located at the
"YOUR_ZEN_CART/images/" directory using an FTP client.
If you want to build your online store with unique Zen Cart Design you can use our ecommerce webdesign services.
Back to Zen Cart Templates
The Re:Desk Help Desk Software allows to make it much easier to organize customer support for your store. Just browse the details on the site and test the demo.