- One-click template configuration (allows to get the template appearance as on demo site by one click)
- User friendly usability
- 5 in 1 package set (Black Template, Lite Template, Elegance Template, Maroon and Pink Template)
- Dynamic horizontal Category CSS dropdown menu (categories appear automatically when you create them in admin area, menu appears instead of 'Home, New Products, Specials, etc.' top navigation)
- Ability to set the 2-column layout or 3-column layout from the administrator area (read the installation notes below)
- Slideshow Banner included (easy to edit, different slideshow effects and other settings)
- Cross Browser HTML and CSS layouts (Internet Explorer 6+, Firefox 3+, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari browsers compatible)
- W3C XHTML standards valid
- Up to 3 admin managed home page banners(see the installation instruction file included in the template package)
- Font size in em units
- CSS and Image buttons are included
- Flexibility (no changes in default Zen Cart features and settings)
- No back link required
- No affection to core functionality
- No changes in default database scheme
- Readme file with all necessary instructions is included
- Easy to install
Elegance Zen Cart Template Set is a set of 5 template variations with 2 column layout. A separate style for iphone browser is included for this template set. Professional elegant and dainty Zen Cart template set ideally fits for online stores which products are related to jewelry, furniture, fashion, clothing, candles, flowers and spa collections. Test Drive our Elegance Zen Cart Template set demo on iphone.
Give your shopping cart a new professional look with our Premium Zen Cart Templates from Elegance collection!
Backup your website files and database before the installation.
- Backup all the files and database.
- Upload the Template package (zip file) to the root directory of your Zen Cart installation (for example: www.yourdomain.com/yourzencartstore/).
- Unpack the Template Set package.
- Delete the Template package archive (zip file).
- Log in to the admin area.
- Go to the "Tools" -> "Template Selection".
- Click on the "Classic Contemporary Green" template name.
- Select "Elegance[Black]" or other "Elegance" variation value for the selectbox on the right and click on the "Update" button.
- Go to the "Tools" -> "Layout Boxes Controller".
- Click on the "Reset" button on the bottom.
You can configure Elegance templates set via 'Tools->Layout Boxes Controller' and 'Configuration->Layout settings' sections in the admin area. To use the CSS buttons in the template you should enable 'CSS Buttons' property in the 'Configuration->Layout settings' section.
To set the 3-column or 2-column layout you should change values of the "Column Left Status - Global" and "Column Right Status - Global" parameters ("1"-on, "0"-off) in the "Configuration->Layout settings" section in the admin area. Please note, you should reduce the width of the home page banner image for proper display of 3-column layout.
To appear the Category dropdown menu you should change the 'Categories-Tabs Menu ON/OFF' parameter in the 'Configuration->Layout settings' section (1-show, 0-hide). Keep in mind that the Category dropdown menu appears instead of the top navigation bar.
Note:The Category dropdown menu is not supported by Internet Explorer 6. Only root categories appear in it.
All the banner files are located in one directory. Each file has the descriptions.
The banner has the setting parameters that allow you to adjust the images URL, the images switching pause, switching effect, transparency, the button backgrounds etc. You can add more images to the Banner easily. Read the instruction file that is included in the template package (readme file).
You can easily manage the home page banners using the admin 'Banner Manager'. Please, read the instructions that are included in the template package (readme file).
1. Log in to your administration panel, open the Tools
--> "Define Pages Editor"
section, click on the "Select a file to edit"
selectbox and choose the file
2. Copy and paste the following piece of code into appeared text area:
<div class="home-banner"><a href="index.php?main_page=specials"><img title="" alt="" src="images/home_banner.jpg"/></a></div><div class="clearBoth"/></div>
3. Click "Save"
button under the text area.
4. Click "F5"
or refresh your store front home page in your browser. The Banner will
To remove this banner you should remove this code from the text area.
You can define your own link of the home page banner by changing "href" parameter of the tag
"<a>". For example, the parameter <a href="index.php?main_page=featured_products"> will
link you to the featured products list, if you click on the banner.
You can change the home banner image by replacing "home_banner.jpg" that is located at the
"YOUR_ZEN_CART/images/" directory using an FTP client.
If you want to build your online store with unique Zen Cart Design you can use our ecommerce webdesign services.
Back to Zen Cart Templates
The Re:Desk Help Desk Software allows to make it much easier to organize customer support for your store. Just browse the details on the site and test the demo.